Those beloved-but-worn salad bowls?
The slightly scratched teak table you scored at an antique fair?
Your 90-year-old wood floors?
Make them shiny and new with one of these simple wood cleaning recipes (chances are you can make one with ingredients you already own.)
- Two common salad dressing ingredients make up the basis of this easy wood polish from Planet Forward.
- Toymaker Amber Dusick shares the beeswax wood polish recipe she uses on her handmade toys.
- Make your floors looks shiny and new for spring with this basic floor cleaner from Organic Authority.
- Restore aged, worn wood with this heavy duty polish from The Pistachio Project.
- Want a recipe that works and makes your home smell wonderful? Try this essential cleaner from A Bowl Full of Lemons.