Looking for a simple craft that will add a pop of autumn cheer to your home? Try this easy tutorial from ABeautifulMess.com to make your own autumn floral wreath.
What you need:
- 12" foam wreath form
- Glue gun
- Glue sticks
- 3 bunches of silk flowers in warm tones
- 6 feet of 2 inch- wide ribbon in a matching color
- Pull all the blooms from their stems and cut off the little plastic stem piece on the back of each flower.
- Tightly wrap your wreath form with ribbon. Use hot glue to adhere the ends to the foam.
- Use a generous amount of hot glue to adhere each flower. The more you use now, the less likely you will have to re-glue flowers later!
- I like to adhere my blooms in bunches (starting with the largest flowers) and then fill in the gaps with more blooms. This makes it easy to space out larger blooms.
- Last, fill in any gaps with smaller blooms. That's it!
Check out the full tutorial at ABeautifulMess.com.Comment