There's nothing like a fruity cocktail on a hot summer day, but who needs all the calories that are packed inside? The Skinnygirl herself, Bethenny Frankel, shared these five easy-to-make, low-cal recipes.
SKINNYGIRL SEA BREEZE
- 1 ¾ ounces Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 ounce grapefruit juice
- 1 grapefruit slice for garnish
Fill a glass with ice. Pour in Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka and cranberry juice and stir to combine. Top with grapefruit juice and add the grapefruit slice for garnish. 102 calories per serving.
SKINNYGIRL GOLDEN MOUNTAIN SANGRIA
- 1 bottle Skinnygirl Sangria
- 2 apples, sliced into wedges
- ¾ cup blackberries
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and add ice. Chill for an hour to set or serve immediately. 148 calories per serving.
- 1 ounce Skinnygirl Island Coconut Vodka
- 1 ounce strawberry Schnapps
- 1 strawberry, thinly sliced
- Splash of seltzer
- 1 pineapple slice for garnish
Place thinly-sliced strawberries into tall glass and muddle. Add ice. Pour in strawberry Schnapps, Skinnygirl Island Coconut Vodka, then seltzer. Add pineapple to garnish and enjoy. 145 calories per serving.
YANKEE DO “WHITE CRAN COSMO” OODLE
- 1 ½ ounces Skinnygirl White Cranberry Cosmo
- Frozen cranberries for garnish
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the Skinnygirl White Cranberry Cosmo. Shake well. Strain the chilled cosmo into cocktail glass and garnish with frozen cranberries. 35 calories per serving.
SKINNYGIRL KEYSTONE BELLE
- 1 ounce Skinnygirl Piña Colada
- 1 ounce Skinnygirl Margarita
- 1 ounce apple juice
- 1 apple wedge for garnish
FIll a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the ingredients and shake. Pour into a glass and garnish with an apple wedge. 63 calories per serving.