By Kelsey Harkness, November 08, 2012
Sunny Anderson's Second-Day Fried Stuffing Bites
4 to 6 servings
- Leftover stuffing
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Oil, for frying
- Preheat oil to 350 F.
- Cut leftover stuffing into bite-sized balls and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk eggs and milk. Coat each stuffing bite with this egg wash, then dredge in the bread crumbs until fully coated.
- Once oil is at temperature fry each piece of stuffing until golden brown about 4 minutes. Drain on a paper towel.
- In a food processor blend cranberry sauce, pepper and walnuts. Serve with hot stuffing bites.
Fried Stuffing Bites