Smoothies aren’t just for breakfast anymore! We stopped by the JuiceBlendz Mobile Blending Unit in New York City, where CEO Adam Ogden showed us how add a little kick to one of his creations.
Our cameras were rolling as he whipped up an "Adult Smoothie" with fresh ingredients and a splash of vodka. Needless to say, this smoothie packs a punch!
Click on the video above to watch Adam mix up this tasty cocktail and try the recipe below to serve at your next get-together.
The Adult Smoothie
- 4 to 5 strawberries (medium-sized)
- 2 ounces orange sherbert
- 4 ounces fresh-squeezed pineapple juice
- 1/2 banana, peeled
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka (your preferred brand)
- 10 ounces crushed ice
- Put all ingredients in a blender, adding ice last.
- Blend until smoothie reaches desired consistency.
- Pour into a cup or a margarita glass and enjoy (responsibly)!