Chipotle: If you've there been once, you've probably been twice. The Mexican-food chain masterminded one of the best burritos in the business. With its commitment to "food with integrity" and fresh cooking, Chipotle has no trouble chomping down its competition.
For those who haven't visited a Chipotle restaurant — and those who can't get enough — here's a taste of their spicy guacamole. All you need is a fork and some basic ingredients to replicate this mouthwatering dip. Try it at your next party for a spicy avocado adventure.
Chipotle's Spicy Guacamole
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, pitted
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 large serrano chilies seeded, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Using a fork, mash avocado with lime juice in small bowl. Add cilantro, chopped onion, chopped garlic, serrano chilies and salt. Stir to combine.