The Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie from JuiceBlendz is one of the most popular on the menu — it's hearty, filling and brings us back to that childhood flavor we all know and love. Adam Ogden, CEO of JuiceBlendz, reveals the secret ingredients to this delicious blend so you can make your own.
Watch the video above to see Adam mix one up in their JuiceBlendz Mobile Blending Unit in New York City, and follow his easy recipe below to try one at home.
As Adam says, “This will definitely make you feel like a kid again!”
Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
- 4 ounces skim milk
- 4 to 5 strawberries (medium-sized)
- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 10 ounces crushed ice
- Put all ingredients in a blender, adding ice last.
- Blend until smoothie reaches desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass or to-go cup and enjoy!