Here are two things you don't often see together: pumpkin and vodka.
Meet the Pumpkin Pie Martini. Mix vanilla vodka, crème de cacao liqueur and some Seasonal Coffee-mate Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice. The result? A spiked pumpkin treat.
They're perfect for parties, holidays, or a decadent dessert drink. Serve with graham cracker crumble and some pumpkin pie tart for a delicious fall fiesta.
Pumpkin Pie Martini
- 3 ounces vanilla vodka
- 3 ounces crème de cacao liqueur
- 1 and 1/2 ounces new Seasonal Coffee-mate Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice
- 1 graham cracker, crushed (optional)
- Honey (for graham cracker)
- Place graham cracker crumbs in a shallow plate. Lightly rub a small amount of honey around rim of glasses. Invert glasses into crumbs; gently twist so that crumbs coat rims.
- Fill a cocktail shaker half way with ice. Add vodka, crème de cacao and Coffee-mate and shake well.
- Strain mixture into prepared glasses.