Nestled in the heart of New York City's West Village, Whitehall Bar + Kitchen is known for their modern take on traditional British dishes.
They're also known for their seasonal gin cocktails.
Beverage director Andrew Halden shows us how to make Whitehall's "No. 12", which is a delicious combination of honey, lemon, and gin.
WATCH: How to Make a No. 12 Cocktail
- Barr Hill Honey Gin 1.5oz
- Vermont Honey Syrup .75oz (mix equal parts honey and boiling water until completely dissolved)
- Fresh Myer Lemon Juice .75oz
- Pour ingredients into mixer with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into glass, over ice.
- Garnish with lemon wheel.