30 Seconds To Better Brows
A rich, full brow is one of the easiest makeup trends to wear this season.
Makeup artist Sonia Kashuk shares her quick, easy technique for getting the perfect rich, full brow:
- Using a spoolie brush, comb the brow upward.
- Fill in any spaces with a soft brow definer pencil. Use mini strokes with the pencil along the natural shape of the brow.
- Overdraw a bit to give the brows a hint of fullness.
- When finished, apply brow gel to give a bit of uplift and keep the look in place.
The goal should be "nothing overly defined, but just something that looks soft and full," Kashuk says.
- Overdraw the brow slightly to give it a fuller look.
- Use a spoolie brush to draw the color through the brow.
- Soften color with spoolie brush to avoid a "drawn on" effect.
- Set with brow gel.