Festive Eye Makeup Tutorial
Want to look festive but not overdone at your upcoming holiday party?
Makeup artist Sonia Kashuk shows us how to get a glamorous look that works great this time of year, but can be done for any festive occasion.
The best part? It's so simple that even we can do it.
Here's how to get the look:
- Use black gel pencil along lash line. Subtly smudge the liner.
- Blend brown eye shadow into crease of the eye.
- Brush glitter shadow over entire lid.
- Add a little extra oomph to your lashes with customizable glue-ons.
- When lashes are applied, clamp with eye-lash curler. Finish with mascara.
- When applying the liner, get as close to the lash line as possible by pulling up a little on the skin of the eyelid.
- Use a very small amount of glue on the fake lashes. They can be re-used. When you are done, pull them off carefully and store them for next time.
Check out the video above to see Sonia's technique.