Glamorous Makeup for Women Over 40
Want to go from the office to a party and still look sexy? We asked makeup expert Sonia Kashuk for her easy tips on taking your look from day to night. Hear her advice for creating a sexy evening look in no time at all!
Creating the look:
1. Go for the smoky eye. Emphasize eyes by applying a mauve or brown shadow to the crease. Then use a mid-tone brown and apply powder to bottom lash line.
2. Add eye liner. Using a dark-brown gel liner, apply liner directly to the bottom lash line (the waterline).
3. Prep the lips. Use a sheer foundation as a base for the lipstick.
4. Apply lip gloss. Use a nude color with a little shimmer.
5. Emphasize the cheekbones. Highlight the cheekbones with a luminizer.
6. Powder the T-zone. Use a small shadow brush and loose powder for precise application.
7. For added glamour, go red. Apply a red lipstick (or pencil) with your fingers for a more sheer look.
Meet the Expert:
Sonia Kashuk began her career in the early '80s as a makeup artist. Ever since, she has been a pioneer in bringing luxury makeup to the mass market.