The Victoria’s Secret Angels wear shimmery, glowing makeup to match their sexy lingerie. We may not be able to get you that $1 million bra, but we can give you the breakdown on how to get an "Angel" face.
Lauren Cosenza, Victoria’s Secret's makeup artist, showed us how to get the look in minutes.
Watch the video above to see Lauren complete the look. Read on for a complete list of the products she used and a step-by-step guide.
THE FACE OF AN "ANGEL":
1. Use a primer to prep the skin. Not only will it help your makeup stick, it will also get rid of fine lines and wrinkles. Lauren used VS Pro Airbrush FX Face Primer.
2. Illuminate the face. Lauren likes to add Radiant FX Face Illuminator for a special glow. Her pro tip: Only apply Illuminator to areas you want to reflect light.
3. Reduce shine. Use a loose powder on areas that might look oily.
4. Apply eye shadow. Lauren used the VS Eye Shadow Quad:
- Start with lightest shade, True Gold, on brow bone and inner corner of the eye. Her advice: Spray water on your brush to pat shimmer on lid.
- Add Antique Gold from the lash line to the crease.
- Use a pencil brush to apply Rose Gold to the outer corner of the eye.
- Use a smudger brush to apply the Chocolate Bronze shade along the lash line. Apply a little bit to the outer corner of the eye, as well.
5. Add eyeliner. For this demo, Lauren used a Guerlain Kajal Kohl liner pencil on the waterline of the eye.
6. Use mascara. According to Lauren, the Victoria's Secret Angels never walk the runway without lots of mascara.
7. Finish with a glossy lip color. Make a bold color more wearable by using a finger to apply the color like a stain.Comment