Tired of a boring old bun? Then try this easy, breezy carefree twist.
Paul Cucinello, Beauty Expert and Creative Director at Chris Chase Salon in NYC, shows us how to perfect the "Triple Twist Updo." To get the look, follow these five simple steps.
1. Part hair on a diagonal starting at the arch of your eyebrow and extending back to just behind your ear on the opposite side of your head.
2. Comb the front section down toward the face and start to twist, moving your hands back until you reach the point behind the ear. Secure with a pin.
3. Comb back section down toward the nape and start to twist, moving your hands back until you reach the matching point behind the ear. Secure with a pin.
4. Secure both twists with a ponytail holder.
5. Twist both sections around each other to create a knotted bun and secure with a bobby pin.
Tip: This is a great style to wear to the gym. When you undo this look you can shake it out, give hair a good blast of Oribe Dry Texture Spray and transform your hair into a retro-glam do that's perfect for a carefree night out on the town.